Wednesday, August 31, 2016

#WeirdEd Week 118- Make a Thing Pt. 4

This week was supposed to be about Gene Wilder. I am moving that back a week for two reasons. The second, less important reason is I will not be moderating this week and I want to be a part of the conversation about Mr Wilder. The first, and more important reason is I'm in the midst of preparing for the school year, Back to School Night is tonight, and I have a student teacher that I'm also helping. So I'm pretty slammed and, quite honestly, Make a Thing is easy to prepare while still being a high value chat.

We've done this three times before. First, Second, and Third. It's very simple. Fill the Doc with ideas. Collaborate. Share. Expand and expand and expand. This is your time to get ideas from people, to post "I need help with X" thoughts, and go wild. As it's the beginning of the year, I'm thinking we could focus on Beginning Stuff, but we do not have to. Shawna will be ring leading tonight. 

The link to the Doc is HERE.

No comments:

Post a Comment