Tuesday, October 27, 2015

#WeirdEd Week 80- Trick or Treat


The last #WeirdEd of October and again I repeat myself. The last #WeirdEd of October and again I repeat myself. Tonight we're going to play a little game, something to make the chat even more more interactive than it normally is.

To celebrate Halloween we're going Trick or Treating. Here's how it's going to work- I've written two versions of every question, a Trick version and a Treat version. Trick is a little more education-centric, Treat is a little more silly-er...than normal #WeirdEd.

Before each question I'll call on someone in the chat and tweet, "Trick or treat?" If you get your doorbell rung you need to answer me with one or the other. I'll then ask the group the question that goes along with your response.

Happy haunting.

No comments:

Post a Comment