Tuesday, March 31, 2015

#WeirdEd Week 50- Doug Robertson




**This is 100% in character from THE Teaching Text (You're Welcome). That means it's satirical.**

Let's face it- I'm pretty awesome. I think this is generally accepted as fact. If you disagree with that statement then the rest of us have one question for you- "Shut up, it's true."

With that established all you really need to know about the chat this week is that we'll be worshiping at the alter of me. All you need to do is make sure you bring all the teachers in your building who are not currently on social media to twitter by Weds at 7est or Weds at 7pst. Remember, if your colleagues are not on social media they aren't really trying.

For the rest of this blog let's look at pictures of me.

Hmmm, I'm thinking about your question

Excuse me, this breeze is to die for

Say what?

Oh, I know what you want

Are you wanting what I think you're saying?

You're welcome in advance

This?

Thiiiiiis?

*steam noise*

Phantom of the Opera Selfie proves I'm cultured

1 comment: